All that Gallifreyan writing is my favorite part. What does it say?
The Tardis scarf I knitted for Lucy. My own design. The pictures are a bit washed out. I have yet to find a way to block my knitting satisfactorily. Nothing really worked, and believe me, I tried it.
- Mum: Are you going to put a patch on that?
- Mum: You could do something funky.
- Betsie: I don't do funky.
- Mum: You could do a....an Iris. Or a....an Idris.
- Mum: *turns around and points to my Tardis mug*
- Mum: One of those things.
- Betsie: *thinking* IDRIS
- Betsie: *did so*
The other day I was driving home from work, and this is what I saw.
The Tardis, flying along in front of me, with a great big propeller on top. It was silhouetted, so that was all I could see. I drove along behind it for about half a mile, and then our ways parted.
When I showed it to my brother, he recognized the stretch of road.
When I showed it to my mother, she seriously considered taking my drivers license away, since she thought I was hallucinating.
A corner of my world, depicting the Tardis flying to the stars and a flock of adoring cranes hovering above.